Wowzers!!! Where has the time gone?
Not working anymore makes me feel like the days are going faster and faster.
So many things have happened!!
We ended June and started off July in one of my favorite places
Carlsbad, CA.
It was overcast and humid almost every day, but I still had fun in the water and playing in the sand with my girl Livy.
I also celebrated turning 29. Sometimes I can't believe that this is the last year in my twenties.
Sometimes I feel much older than 29 and other times I feel much younger. I remember being 14 and imagining life as an adult.
I can honestly say this is nothing like I imagined, but I wouldn't trade it in for the world.
No trip to Carlsbad would be complete without a little shopping spree at my favorite store on the planet. I am spoiled and crazy for loving this place as much as I do, but what can I say? I'm a shopaholic and I'm not afraid to admit it.
I was SO SO lucky to spend an entire week in paradise with some of my favorite people. I was so sad packing up to come home, but life has to step back in at some point, right?









0 Things to Say:
Post a Comment