As vacation came to a close, the real work began. Moving into a new house is a lot of work. We did a little remodeling, LOTS of painting and LOTS of cleaning.
Getting to pick out paint colors was more fun than I imagined and this was the gray I picked out and instantly fell in love. It took some time to convince Jeff, but he eventually came around and saw the light.
This beautiful ladder pictured above is the platform that I chose to try out some of my acrobatic skills on. It did not turn out quite the way I had hoped, but I am still in one piece and lived to tell the tale.
As I worked on the new house everyday, I brought Chowder over to try and get him used to his new home. Once this guy feels relaxed, he will pass out anywhere. So that is how I knew he was happy with his new home!
However when he decided to lay right next to my freshly painted walls, he gave himself some wicked highlights in his fur.
One of my favorite parts of this new place is flowers. I LOVE FLOWERS. Especially rose bushes, because my dad has always been the master gardener in my life and I feel like now that I am at home full time, maybe I can become a master of my own garden too. Its challenging and hard work, but I feel like I have found a new hobby.
This is the laundry room. I originally painted it gray like the rest of the house because I was too nervous to pick a different color. But I pushed away my nerves, and went to home depot and picked out 5 sample colors and this is the one that hit me!







0 Things to Say:
Post a Comment