Monday, June 17, 2013

Experience


I got this fortune the day we closed on our house and it is the second best fortune I have ever received. (The best one said "Jenny, will you marry me?")
Ever since this day, so many things have started to make sense and fall into place. I am going to be 29 in just a few weeks and I finally feel like my life is moving in the right direction. I have felt stuck on a very hard/trial ridden path for a very long time.
However, I do feel that I have gained incredible amounts of experience along this path. And experience is something I don't think I would trade for anything in this world.
So cheers to experience and cheers to finally being a grown up!!

2 Things to Say:

Bev said...

You have grown so much since I've known you.....you have always been wiser than your years....so the experience you've gained along the way definitely looks good on you!

Kami Milliron said...

I love that fortune cookie. It's a great quote to live by. And it's also true that we should consider others' experiences too. Sometimes that will keep us from making huge mistakes : )