I have come to the realization that the older I get, the more emotional I'm becoming, especially when it comes to music.
As many of you know, I have always had a special place in my heart for music. I am so grateful everyday that I was given the gift of music in my life. It can always turn my day around, no matter what!
But lately, I have started getting more and more emotional whenever I hear certain songs, or sing certain songs. I used to pride myself on the fact that I could hold my composure whenever I had to sing in public. But lately, that is not the case. And ever since I saw the new Les Miserables movie, I cannot listen to any song from that movie/musical without getting overly emotional and crying.
So if you see me driving down the road with tears streaming down my face, don't worry. It's probably just me listening to a song.







2 Things to Say:
I am totally the same way! Heck, it doesn't even have to be music...a sappy commercial?? Yep, crying!
I'm the same way too.
I think it's because we have experienced so much more as we get older.
Post a Comment