We had the most WONDERFUL Sacrament meeting yesterday.
The speakers spoke on attainable goals and how best to achieve them.
I came away from church yesterday feeling so enriched.
SO I went right home and wrote down some attainable goals that I know I could accomplish.
I have been in such a rut and yesterday was such an incredible boost.
I even have 2 job interviews set up for this week.
My goals are a bit personal, so I don't want to share what they are, but I am excited to see my progress. I have never been good at goal setting, but I feel like this is something I need to be better at.
They said if you write your goals down on a to-do list, it makes them a lot easier to accomplish.
So here is to my to-do list this week.
Wish me luck!






6 Things to Say:
Good for you. I always love when I feel inspired and feel like I can accomplish something it. Good luck with your job interviews- hope it works out!
Such a great idea...post your goals somewhere you will see them everyday so you can keep yourself in check. Good luck!
Stay strong and work hard at achieving them. I struggle at reaching my goals as well. I'm glad you were able to be uplifted:)
Sounds like you're on you way....keep us posted on the interviews too!
Jenny you have always acheived what you set your mind on. I know you can do it!
Good luck with your interviews and goals:)
Post a Comment