Just found out the I qualified for Unemployment Benefits today, at least now I feel like I am sort of contributing to our family!
And if anyone wants to break me out of my house, please feel free to do so.
I am feeling a little stir crazy at this point and need a life. However, I need a "CHEAP IF NOT FREE" life because Jeff and I are both at home right now!
Talk about stir crazy when you have a husband that is disabled!! WOW!






4 Things to Say:
That is such great news that you get something! I hope a job pans out soon for you though. I turned your resume in a few weeks ago to UOP so I will hope for the best for you :)
I'll trade my life for yours for a couple of days. I could stand to hold still for a few minutes...but then I'd go stir crazy. I have some blocks and stuff I'll donate to your mental health fund if you'd like to work on them. If so, let me know, cuz I leave town tomorrow and won't be back til Tues. But call if your interested and I'll drop some off.
oh thats great news! i hope you hear back from kelci's office soon, i really hope it works out! if you wanna join me for some flowery headband-making fun you're more than welcome too! i have a lot of fabric that i am finding use for :)
I am sure that something will come around. You are too cool not to be hired! SURE love you and think you and Jeff need to come up and visit!
Post a Comment