Nothing much new to update. Jeff is healing up quite nicely.
We went to the doctor yesterday and he needs to start using it more, which he is not too thrilled about. But his progression is right on track.
I still am looking for a job, this is an incredibly disheartening process, but I have FAITH that
everything will work out the way it is supposed to. So I just try to keep a happy face.
Today my sister called and asked if she and Nixon could come over, which I said of course
and she showed up with these beauties...
Brightened my day and my home, thanks Kristy and Nixon! You two made my day today!






2 Things to Say:
Awww. I love sisters! ;) You are lucky that you have such an awesome one! ;) Keep your chin up girl. Something will come along that you will love! ;)
Nothing is better than sisters and flowers! Good things are just around the corner!!
Post a Comment