Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Table & Chairs

Last night I got a new table and 6 chairs.
How much did I pay for them you ask? $0



My parents have been wanting to get a bigger table and they bought a new one and gave
Jeff and I their old one.
I am so lucky to have amazing parents that so freely give of their things to their children.

This table is still in really good condition and it has a leaf in it so I can fit more than 4 people at it!!
I am already totally in love with my new table! I feel like it's Christmas.

Thanks Mom and Dad, you guys are the best!

4 Things to Say:

The Sorensens. said...

fun! i loveee free stuff!! :)

happy thanksgiving!

Bev said...

Aren't parents the best....especially when they get new stuff. That looks like a good card playing table! Let's give it a try, shall we?

The Boothes said...

How awesome is that!!! Looks great in the space too.

Brianne said...

I love parental hand-me-downs!!!