Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hope

I was inspired to write down my thoughts on hope from reading a friends post about her thoughts on Hope.

Within the last week, I have realized how special HOPE is.
My surgery has given me hope.
The medical issues I was dealing with before, left me without hope.

If you have hope, you can accomplish anything.
When I looked up HOPE in the dictionary, this was the definition that I loved the most.
1. To look forward to with confidence or expectation

This is how I feel now.
I was dead before without hope and now I feel alive again, renewed and ready to combat the world!
From now on, my house will be a house of HOPE.

4 Things to Say:

Jodi and Shaun said...

You go girl! I love your message of hope! Miss you!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I am in your previous position, unfortunately. I have been sick and in and out of hospitals my whole life. And specifically been sick, and I mean nightmarishly sick, for the past 15 months. With no chance of it ending anytime soon and no money or support to pursue finding ways to end it. So me and Hope have hit a rocky patch in our relationship.

Stu and Angie Milne said...

you are amazing.

Bev said...

Very inspiring!! I love that your house will be a house of HOPE!! You are blessed indeed!