Friday, November 6, 2009

Our air conditioner has been broken since Sunday and this is what I have felt like ever since.
Thankfully, Jeff's surgery for today got pushed back a couple of hours so he is on the roof
trying to see what he can do before we are doomed to reside on hotness.

The Weatherman says it is supposed to cool down, but when in the history of Arizona have we
ever been able to rely on a weatherman?
I am praying with all my might that my big strong intelligent man can let us live in coolness today!!

2 Things to Say:

Jen said...

I haven't had to turn on my a/c since it started cooling down, luckily.
But that totally stinks, hopefully you can get it fixed ASAP.

Bev said...

He must have fixed it.....cuz it was nice and cool at your house tonight! Good job, Jeff!