Thursday, May 8, 2008

Skinny Update and other stuff...

So I haven't done a skinny update in quite a while because I have been going up and down in weight because of this Thyroid issue I am having. However...in the last week or so I have started to notice a difference...being sick again has helped because I haven't eaten all that much, but I am now only 10lbs away from my goal weight! YEAH!!!! I felt like crying this morning when I got off the scale, but crying for good reasons!!

Yes, I am sick again, I have a cold....again...no fun. So I am just trying to make it through the week. Jeff is getting ready to go Turkey hunting this weekend and got to buy a new shotgun, which he is SO excited about!

I would like to send out a big Congratulations to my big brother Aaron who is graduating from ASU tomorrow and will soon be heading off to Dental School. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments! Love you brother!!

4 Things to Say:

Jeff said...

Yay for not eating and getting skinny:) I'm telling you I'm at my heaviest and am wishing I could be anorexic. I love food to much, it is definitely a struggle so I am very, very proud of you hottie.

Anonymous said...

Thank for the congrats! I'm so proud of him too! Sorry you're sick again!

Jen said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad you are almost to your goal- keep it up.
I'm sorry you are not feeling well though.

Jenn & Collin said...

yay Jenny! I wish I could be doing more active things for my weight right now...haha but I'm stuck till after she's here! oh well. But girl- i admire you for how hard you've been working on it and your diligence! Its bound to pay off and only get better!! :o)