
So yesterday I had to make a pit stop at Costco to get some supplies for work. I work in Ahwatukee so I naturally went to the closest Costco which is the one over by Chandler Mall. I walk in with my cash and Costco card and nothing else. As I am walking through the store looking for Ziploc sandwich bags I pass by a tall and handsome man pushing a baby in a cart. As I looked closer at the man, I realized it was Matt Leinart!! Oh my heck....he's a lot cuter in person than on TV. I then start to look at myself and realize how crappy I looked that day. I didn't have my phone to take a picture or anything so I just let it go. SO I got my stuff and headed towards the check-out line and who know who was standing next to me. So we had a friendly conversation about his neighborhood Costco and about his son....which was adorable to say the least, and he and I parted ways. I have nothing to document this experience or to prove that it happened, but all I have to say is HOT! MUCH better looking in person. Too bad he couldn't say the same for me because I did NOT look good. Greasy hair, glasses, no make-up....yup, that was me.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jeff, but even Jeff said it was OK to think he's cute!!






12 Things to Say:
I bet there is never a dull moment in the Johnson home. I'm glad Jeff is fun. Hello Matt! I think you look really cute in your glasses so I bet Matt was like 'I love my wife but Jenny, you are a sexy beast'.
I cannot believe you saw him, how funny ! I bet you looked super hot though ; )
Umm heck yes it's okay to think he's a hotttie!! cause he is! Did you talk to him about how sucky his team is....that would have been a good topic!
Lucky Girl!
Wow, that's just ...wow ... I mean ... I'm just really jealous! You talked to Matt Leinart!? That's just crazy! Matt (my Matt) and I agreed a long time ago it was ok to have crushes on famous people since we'll never actually meet them - but look at you! You actually met him.
I'm so glad you went to the doctor and figured out your thyroid. I am borderline hypothyroid and the medicine is no big deal - and it's cheap so that's nice! That must have been such a relief!
Oh my gosh - I LOVE THE OFFICE! I know it's a little ridiculous, but when Jim showed the ring he got Pam, I seriously wanted to cry! That he got it a week after they started dating - OH SO cute!!! I'm glad to know you're a fellow Office lover!
Ok, sorry for the longest comment ever but I have to much to say about your blog! ;)
In answer to your question.... YES I CAN'T DRIVE!!! Just ask Ross. There are a lot of other things I can't do to, I love the post about your flowers. Of course you are loved wherever you go cuz you are amazing Love you and can't wait for you to come up and visit.
Wow! How fun to meet and chat with Matt Leinart! I'm sure you looked great!
Jenny, I am going to steal your slide show idea. Sorry. I'm a thief, I guess there are worse things. You can be mad at me. In fact, you should be so irate that you have to drive up here just to tell me so.:)
you are too funny!!
That's so awesome!
You go girl. I wouldnt have even known who he was- so at least you knew that!
Wow! Convenient that you had no way of getting proof. Just kidding that is pretty cool I bet you like Costco a little more now and will even make the drive to that one even though there is one just a few miles away!!!
Post a Comment