At first I thought that they were for someone else, like another gal named Jennifer that works in my office because she gets flowers on like a weekly basis... but then I read the card...
I guess Administrative Professionals Day is tomorrow and I am off on Wednesdays so they did this today. I was so surprised!! I have the 2 best bosses in the whole entire world. Not only do I do the finances for the company but I am pretty much their assistant as well. This was a pleasant and welcomed surprise and a definite pick me up.
So to those of you that are "Administrative Professionals"....have a great day tomorrow and I hope you have amazing people to work for like I do.








8 Things to Say:
Wow, what a sweet thing to do ! You're lucky that you have such a great job and that you work for such great people. Those are really pretty flowers too.
Happy Administrative Professionals Day Jenny : )
Yes, I also have discovered how much I love this holiday! Good job!!
It's so nice to have good bosses. Dr. Carlson got all us girls flowers and lunch! So sweet to be appreciated!
Very nice, it is so much easier to go to work when you know you are appreciated. I know Jeff is quite pleased with his "sugar mamma" as well.
I love boss's like that- so nice!
I love fresh flowers! What a happy day :-)
LOVE IT! How nice! Glad that you are being appreciated!
Okay, with flowers and a dog named Chowder, life is good. Is Jeff funny? I haven't heard much about him, do tell...
Post a Comment