So I was kind of bored at work and thought this might be fun. But my question to you all is why do I look like so many Asian actresses? Do I look Asian to you all?? WEIRD!!
Im glad you found my blog Jenny! Congrats on your marriage.. I had no idea!!! How are things going for you guys? Where are you working? I hope your holidays were nice. Thanks for posting!
3 Things to Say:
Your cheek bones may be a little Asian looking. And your eyes are cute and squinty in that picture. :)
Im glad you found my blog Jenny! Congrats on your marriage.. I had no idea!!! How are things going for you guys? Where are you working? I hope your holidays were nice. Thanks for posting!
Hey there,
i just found your blog and thought I'd say hi. You look like you are doing great! Cute dog by the way!
Post a Comment