I am back to work today after a nice and long vacation away and I am SUPER bummed. The Beach Boys song "Wouldn't It Be Nice" keeps ringing in my head over and over.
Christmas and New Year's were a BLAST. Jeff and I went up to Christopher Creek to my sister-in-laws Cabin and played in the chilly snow for a few days. Jeff remembered the camera, but forgot the battery, so I don't have ANY pictures to remember the trip. For New Year's Eve we went to our friends house in good old Queen Creek and again, forgot the camera. We had lots of fun and midnight kisses, which are my personal favorite!! I am slowly learning to just have my camera with me where ever I go so I can always be prepared to catch the GREAT blogging moment. So for now, all you get is descriptive words!!
I hope everyone had a great New Years, I am staring on a fitness and health plan today, so we shall see how it goes! Wish me LUCK!!
Take Luck!!






4 Things to Say:
I love the new look! I'm terrible, I have to change mine up every couple of days.
Good Luck!
& I totally love your descriptive words!
LOVE the new look...
Bummer about forgetting the camera!
Happy New Year! Thanks for celebrating with us!
Post a Comment