Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...

For Christmas, Jeff's brothers got Guitar Hero for Xbox. So needless to say that Jeff and I became VERY addicted and have spent a LOT of time over at his parent's house!! After much thought and deliberation, we finally decided that this was something that we JUST had to have at hour house. So, in the next week or so, we will be receiving an

and!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff and I looked in every store around the valley and everyone was sold out, so we decided to just order it online. I can hardly wait!! We also bought Dance Dance Revolution, so I can get my workout on and burn some calories!! Say it with me now..."LUCKY!!" I know, you are all SO SUPER jealous and all want to come over and play with me when it comes in.

2 Things to Say:

Jeff said...

Okay, I love your bouquet! Jeff wants the rock band but we have a wii so we have to wait for them to create it. Isn't it funny how we get addicted to video games!?! How is life? How was Christmas?

Anonymous said...

I love you new backround. How do you do that without loosing all your friends links?