I also did Jeff's and thought it was extremely funny and felt the need to post it. Ashton Kutcher and Axl Rose are my 2 personal favs!! I got a good hearty laugh on this!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Celebrity Look-A-Likes...again
So I did this again with a less squinty eyed pictured, and I STILL got the all of the Asian look-a-likes. I think there is a conspiracy.

I also did Jeff's and thought it was extremely funny and felt the need to post it. Ashton Kutcher and Axl Rose are my 2 personal favs!! I got a good hearty laugh on this!!
I also did Jeff's and thought it was extremely funny and felt the need to post it. Ashton Kutcher and Axl Rose are my 2 personal favs!! I got a good hearty laugh on this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 Things to Say:
Wow.. I always though you looked more mexican than chinese! Even a little indian! But not "Song Hye-Ky"???? WHo ever the heck that is??!! I was dying laughing at work whe I saw this-mk
Hey Johnson's those look alikes are spot on. Glad to find your blog. Sounds like you had a great Christmas and New Year.
Cami
Come on biggest loser pal! you can totally do it!
Prove it to me by next Sunday.
My biggest problem is that i get too lazy! We just have to push through & do it!!!
I think you keep getting Chinese look-a-likes because your features are petite. Not because you look Chinese, the distance between your eyes and where your cheek bones are is mostly how that thing works anyway. At least they're all really pretty!
ya but at least they are the hot asians! my sis got back from china and all she could talk about was the "asian persuasion" you definitely work it to your advantage hye-ky johnson!! :)seriously when i tried this i got all OLD PEOPLE-i'm talking like katie courric old! ha!!
WOW!!! what a groUp of Hotties. . .
paTricK sWayze??
doNNy OsMond????
axL rosE????
whAt A combO JeFF tUrnED intO!!!
Post a Comment