Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ABC is not as easy as 123

Okay so I saw this list and thougt it would be WAY fun. However, in going through it, it turned out to be a lot tougher than I tought...

ABCs

A- Attached or single: Totally Attached!!


B- Best Friend: 100% Jeff


C- Cake or Pie: mmm Yellow cake with chocolate frosting


D- Day of choice: I can't say that I have one...M-F is work, Saturday is cleaning and Sunday is church.


E- Essential Item: wedding ring - boy do I LOVE it


F- Favorite Color(s): green, black and white


G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Both!!


H- Hometown: Mesa, AZ


I- Indulgence(s): shoes....lots of shoes


J- January or July: July, HELLO?? I was born!!


K- Kids: Hopefully. If my mom had her way it would be already


L- Life is Incomplete Without: Jeff


M- Marriage Date: 8/4/06


N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 1 sister


O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges!! Better Juice


P- Phobias or Fears: Hights, being in tight spaces, being alone, the list could go on...


Q- Quote(s): Favorite one is at the top of my blog page, by good ol Dr. Suess


R- Reason To Smile: Chowder


S- Season: Fall


T- Tag Three: Anyone who should feel so inclined


U- Unknown Fact About Me: I always wanted to be a ballet dancer, but being so short, it was just never in the cards for me


V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like some good meat now and then


W- Worst Habit: picking at my cuticles


X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither, CT Scans baby


Y- Your Favorite Food: it's really too hards to decide...Mom's enchiladas, Evelyn's egg rolls


Z- Zodiac: Cancer - I'm a big CRAB!!

2 Things to Say:

Denyse said...

Well helloo! Of course I remember you!! Congrats on YOUR marriage and your CUTE puppy dog! How fun was your cruise?! I want to do one sooo bad with Ryan before the kiddies start coming :)

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

LOVE the new quote on your Header. Maybe that is the REAL reason you have a hard time sleeping! ;0)