Thursday, October 25, 2007

And I wonder why I can't sleep at night...

Your Mind is 79% Cluttered

Your mind is quite cluttered. And like most clutter, it's a bunch of crap you don't need.
Try writing down your worst problems and fears. And then put them out of your mind for a while.


This all just goes to say that I'm slightly OCD and have a hard time letting things go...No wonder I can't sleep at night.

4 Things to Say:

Denyse said...

I'm the same way! Are you still working at that sleep place? Ha, sorry I don't remember what it's called but u know what I'm talkin bout :) I would think you would have perfect sleep!

Jenny Johnson said...

I don;t work for the sleep lab anymore, thank goodness. Good things have happened since leaving there.

I am the finance manager for a clinical research office and I LOVE my job!!!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

ooooo LOVE The new Layout~ where did you find this one?

Jenny Johnson said...

I found this one on Shabby Tulips, I have the link listed over yonder...