Wednesday, October 17, 2007

TA DAH

OK...So this is the before shot...


Ew gross....

And this is the after shot...



I only have one after shot because Jeff stole the camera to go hunting so this was all I got....so I guess you will just have to see me in person to get the full effect! I know it's nothing dramatic, but for me, this is the first time I have had short hair since high school.

6 Things to Say:

Anonymous said...

Wowza!!! I love it! If I weren't growing my hair out, that would be exactly what I would do!!!!

Jenny Johnson said...

I am EXTREMELY ahppy with it! I was super scared at first, but now that i'm used to it, I am in LOVE!!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

LUV the new look! IT makes you look more Mature & Sophisticated!

Jenny Johnson said...

That's funny you say it makes me look mature, everyone at work says it makes me look younger and more spunky!!

Whitney said...

dang gina, you's a hot momma!! oh i love it!! it looks so "you" which is funny to say but it goes, the whole thing, love it love it!

Dwiggins said...

I really like your hair cut. Just thought I would put my two cents in.