Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chicken Fried Rice

3-4 Cups cooked rice
3-4 cups cooked chicken (I marinated mine in Teriyaki sauce then grilled on the BBQ.)
1/2 bag frozen peas and carrots
4 chopped green onions
1 tsp. mined garlic
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
3 eggs
3 Tbsp Sesame Oil

Sauté veggies, garlic and onions in sesame oil until tender.
Crack eggs into pan. Scramble and mix with veggies.
Add chicken and rice, pour soy sauce on top. Mix together.

3 Things to Say:

Jen said...

I LOVE Fried rice, but an always too lazy to make it as a side to my stir fry's.

You inspire me!

p.s. i had tried to find sesame oil a few weeks ago and couldn't find it at the store. it should be in the Asian isle, right?

Cara said...

This looks good! I have never made homemade fried rice and can't wait to try this recipie out.
I also love that you blogged again.

Bev said...

looks mighty yummy, gonna have to give it a try!