On Saturday the 4th, Jeff and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. I won't go into all of the mushy details if how much I love and adore my husband, but these last 6 years have been better than I could have ever imagined. We decided to not go out because I'm still not feeling great with my back but we ordered take out and stayed in.
I got my nails done and went with a sassy pink instead of my usual French manicure. Getting my nails done ALWAYS make me feel good.
I got some new shoes and I'm incredibly in love with the colors. I no longer feel like a tourist wearing white tennis shoes!
I made a little pit stop at Old Navy on Friday and found the cutest little pair of ratings and I couldn't resist!! I mean, come on, they're Owls!!
I finished off the week with getting to work on Saturday, but Chowder made sure to great me with excitement. I was feeling on so Jeff and I decided to finally go to dinner for our anniversary. We went to The Keg over at San Tan Mall and it exceeded our expectations! We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and left full bellies and happy hearts.
How was your week??











3 Things to Say:
Happy Anniversary! Man, I still remember going to your sealing and then reception and thinking your flowers were gorgous! Along with you ;).
Glad you were able to finally celebrate.
Happy Anniversary! Btw any time you go shopping let me know.....I Will love to go with somebody specially there:) I hope you feel better soon.
Sounds like you had a pretty good week!! We're gonna have to try the Keg....love your shopping finds and a great big happy anni to you two!! You're both adorable!!
Post a Comment