Ok, so if you follow me on FB you know that I have a stupid back and on Monday went in to have my nerves burned off. (Sounds amazing, right?)
So I went in Monday morning and was home by 11:30 that same day. I won't go into details because it's hurts just to talk about it. But it was a lot more painful than I expected, however I'm still incredibly hopeful that this worked and I'm soon to be pain free.
Here is a picture from today, there is a 3rd bump a wee bit lower but I didn't want to show off my crack. These bumps were much larger and are getting smaller by the day. Again, I'm still incredibly hopeful that I'm soon to be pain free!
Easy corn salad
1 day ago







3 Things to Say:
I'm glad that you were able to get the surgery so it would relieve some pain...but those bumps look awful!!! Hope your recovery is going smoothly!
Ouch!! Holy crap girl......prayers that this is all worth it and you are soon pain free!!
Nothing is worse than back pain. Thank goodness my problem was a small bone fissure and with some steriods and physical therapy I was ok. I wish you a speedy recovery and am praying that this procedure worked!
Post a Comment