There are many ways I thought of posting about the subject You.
But I remember that I usually try to wiggle out of self portrait themes a little too easily.
I in shock and awe that I look half way decent because I certainly don't feel that way.
But I remember someone telling me to fake it until I make it.
So here you go:
I am slowly feeling a little better each day. The injection in my back was a lot easier than the first one I had back in 2010 with Dr. L.
And my new doctor, Dr. K is an amazing and brilliant man that I entrust my life with.
However, he told me that this is never a fun process for the body to go through so it's completely normal for my body to feel like it's yelling at me right now.
So until my body decides it's time to quit yelling, I will sit/lay here and take it.







1 Things to Say:
You fake it pretty good....because you always look amazing!! Hope you get some relief soon.
Post a Comment