Monday, May 7, 2012

Someone That Inspires You

There are quite a few people that I could post about for this category. I am so blessed to have so many truly amazing people in my life.


However,

Today I feel inspired and thankful for Mrs. Bev Turley.
She is spunky, spirited, gifted, talented, kind, giving, spiritual, creative, compassionate, loving, selfless and down right amazing.

Bev and I got to meet in our ward at church by being put into Young Women's together.
From the moment we met, I knew we would be instant friends.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for having this amazing woman in my life.

I feel so blessed to know her and to be considered her friend.

Thanks Bev for all you do and all you are.
I love you like family, maybe a little more.

2 Things to Say:

Sassy said...

amen!

Bev said...

My oh my.....what a shocker to see that mug pop up on my side bar! You are indeed a mighty sweet thing to say such nice things about me!! I'm honored to be considered your friend! I still have to do this post tonight (I'm running behind), but I'll be back on track soon. It's baby shower central at my house, so everything else is on hold. PS....I have lots of plans when it's your time for a baby shower.....just sayin'!