I am trying to be positive in my posts here because I have been to before people are worried about my negativity.
I am happy. I blessed, but I do know that its okay to have bad days and hard days. But those don't replace the happiness inside my heart.
So I'm sorry for being Debby Downer.






2 Things to Say:
Oh for heavens sakes, you are allowed to have a Debbie Downer day my friend : ) I didn't think your post was negative and there is nothing wrong with venting when you need to vent. I actually loved your last post ( I love ALL your posts, even though I don't always comment ) I think it's important to be REAL, even if it comes out raw. You're human and you're allowed to feel those emotions !
I didn't sense one negative thing about that post....besides, it's your blog, you can say whatever the heck you want!! As far as I'm concerned, that's what blogs are for, self expression without judgement! Keep up the good blogging....I love hearing how your live is going!! ♥
Post a Comment