Some days I struggle to find things that make me happy, everyone is allowed bad days right?
Some days I have to focus on the very fact that I am still alive and breathing to make me happy.
But most of the time, remember I am an aunt to some pretty amazing kiddos:
Kleiner Side

Johnson Side (Minus a few need additions since then)
Of course my puppy makes me happy, especially when he does dumb things, which is usually a daily occurrence.

But most of all,
THIS MAN MAKES ME HAPPY!
Even when I don't feel like being happy, he forces me into it.







2 Things to Say:
Bad days are NEVER fun. I wish they were less often, but it is fun to think of those things we do love and that make us happy :)
You make me happy!
You do have so much to make you happy, but that Jeff....how can you not be happy 24/7 when he's around. He's the best and you deserve him, for sure!! Every girl deserves to be "HAPPY"!
Post a Comment