So lately I have a new found obsession with OWLS.
I like vintage, cutesy, black, white, you name it I probably want it.
Well last November I was in San Diego and realized that my brother and sweet wife lived amazingly close to a favorite "dream" store of mine. Meaning I love everything in the catalog but can't afford much in it. My mom and I decided to go into West Elm and I instantly fell in love with these little guys...
My heart instantly melted when I realized how adorable and affordable they were, so I bought the big one and brought him home to stay. A few short days later, I couldn't resist the temptation and went online and bought the 2 little ones to go with it.
These little friends bring me so much joy every time I look at them. I am SO pleased with my purchase and can't wait to add more Owls to my collection. But for now, I am completely thrilled. Especially when I found out there is now a store in Scottsdale!






2 Things to Say:
I have an Owl obsession too! Hit thrift stores up because they always have owl cookie jars etc hanging around :)
Owls.....how interesting! I'll have to keep my eyes open!!
Post a Comment