Sorry for the lack in posting, but I have been running around a lot lately
going here, doing this
As for the Kleiner side:
But my sweet nephew turned 2
my beautiful niece is growing like a weed
My brother passed his dental boards and is going into the clinical phase, very exciting
and Jeff and I are starting some new adventures to be mentioned later
Johnson Side:
We got a new baby coming next week, whom I can not WAIT to meet
School started, homework and more fun
In-Laws are going on a Caribbean cruise and I am super jealous but so excited for them
Valentines Day is always pretty low key for Jeff and I but I did snap some pictures to post, which I will add on later.
But for now, that's our scoop....more to come






1 Things to Say:
Busy Girl!
Can't to see some fun pics.
Post a Comment