So I had my appointment today.
All I have to say is that I LOVE my doctor so much. He listens to me and lets me cry and doesn't show that he thinks I'm crazy.
I am being sent to a fertility specialist, June 15th, to see if they can help get me farther along without having to do surgery again.
However, good news is that he thinks the Endometriosis is still under control (for now), so that is a positive. But he wants me to talk to the "big dogs" and see what they can do for me.
Jeff, too, has been amazing through all of this. I am so lucky to have him by my side and holding my hand!
So now the anxiety starts again until June 15th!






7 Things to Say:
Can you say MULTIPLES?
I'm so glad you have such a good Dr.
p.s. Love your new design too- so fun!
A lot of doctors would be like 'oh I got this' even if they really have no idea where to go from here. Good doctor to admit it's time for someone else to look at your situation and see if they can do more for you. I'm sorry for this roller coaster you're on - you'll make it through I promise!
If you don't love your fertility specialist go see Dr. Randall Craig. Love him and he's a genius. He invented the criogenic freezing of sperm and eggs. He will totally work with you on everything and still loves the purpose rather then the money.
hey! just got your comment! i'm glad we're blog friends & have met in person too!
*i'm so happy you have a sensitive, understanding doctor. they're few & far between, i know from personal experience. hoping for more answers for you guys.....
ps: love the owls.
Hang in there girl! Devin and I tried for 4 years and that was the longest time of my life, but now, I was glad we had that time together. However, I know how it feels when aunt flow shows up late and tricks you into thinking, "Am i pregnant for reals this time". Not fun! Oh and everyone asking you, " When are you going to have a baby?" and in your mind your are saying, " I Kill you! we are having some difficulty people! awawawawaw!" Well, you are in our prays.That's all I have to say. (sorry for the random vent) bahaha
You're in our Thoughts and Prayers!! Jenny you are a Great Lady! :D
Post a Comment