Sunday, June 20, 2010

Good Weekend


Jeff and I took a much needed date night (that was totally free) and went and saw Toy Story 3.
We had 2 Harkins movie passes, a couple of gift cards that got us some drinks, and a coupon for a free popcorn.
By far the most entertaining of the 3 movies. Jeff and I laughed so hard we cried in parts. It was so good to be at them movies together, laughing. MUCH NEEDED.
I cried at the end, but it was a good cry.
Jeff and I forgot how much fun it was to go to the movies and be entertained for once.

I am feeling better about "things" in life.
I feel like I have regained my bearings and can move forward with my head held high.
I am okay again with my place in this world because I'm not alone.

And....
in 2.5 days I will be in Carlsbad, CA doing this...
It is so close I can taste the salt of the ocean.

7 Things to Say:

Cara said...

I love CA too! Just came back from there and I am soooo sad to be home. Hope you have tons of fun! Are you going with all your family?

Bev said...

jealous.......about the movie fun time and the trip to Cali!! Enjoy~

Jen said...

What a perfect date night.
Oh I'm totally jealous, I want to go to Cali!
Have fun!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

YEAH FOR VACATIONS!! Take it easy and have lots of one on one time with the hubs.. *wink wink* - I swear by vacation lov'n LOL!! - Gus is proof!!

Ashley Harris said...

Oooh I love Carlsbad! Have a blast!!

angiedunn said...

carlsbad is so gorgeous! so, so. i hope you're having a great time!!! i wish we worked together @ church so i saw you more often...you're the cutest girl! happy life is lookin' up for ya.

Brianne said...

I'm glad you liked the movie, I am surprised it was funny so now I might have to see it. And hello, California trip!?! I am very jealous. I hope you are doing well!