Yesterday I had the opportunity to give the Lesson in Young Women's on this talk by President Uchtdorf from the General Young Women Meeting.
Let me tell you, I have never loved teaching a lesson more than I did this one.
Mainly because it was SO much more for me than it was for the girls.
I am so grateful that our Young Women's President was inspired enough to have me teach it.
I encourage any woman of any age to read this talk, because you will feel like a Queen.
I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time and I think Heavenly Father knew I needed to read it and hear it.
I was so emotional giving the lesson yesterday that I hope I made sense to the girls, but I have never felt the spirit so strong before when giving a lesson.







3 Things to Say:
It was amazing! Definately in my top 3 favorite young womens lessons of ALL TIME! Thank you so much for preparing it, and letting us benefit with you!! :)
I can only imagine how good your lesson was!! I miss YW so much!! You're an amazing teacher and how bless those YW are to have you with them!
I am sure that you made total sense. You have always had such a way of communicating so clearly. I love being in YW it's the best! They are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment