Ok,
So after my lovely week last week, I finally feel like I can breathe again. It kind of went from bad to worse, so I was overjoyed when last week decided it could end.
Poor Jeff had to deal with a lot of crap, but he did it with a smile and NEVER once complained about my bad attitude and hormonal freak outs!
I am working at a Physical Therapy Office in East Mesa. I started last monday and I really do enjoy it. It was hard to start a new job with all of the crap going on in my life last week, but I made it through and I am really happy.
The people are great and the patients are too.
I am a lot busier than I was 2 weeks ago and I am still trying to remember how to get up and go to work everyday, who would have thought it could be this tough?
Dinner has fallen off the list of to-do's for now because it is slightly ridiculous trying to make dinner after 6:30. But I am confident I will get the hang of this, I just need a little more time.
I am so blessed to have family and friends who care about me and make my life possible sometimes. Last week was pretty crappy, but this week looks good.
Thank you for all of your kind comments and words for inspiration, they do make a difference to me.






5 Things to Say:
Just like riding a bicycle....you'll be back as good as new at the new job sooner than you think!!
Glad things are starting to run smoothly again, & it will only get better:)
I'm so happy for you that you are enjoying your job! I hear ya on making dinner after 6:30, it really is rediculous. When I'm really on top of things (which is rare) I make dinner the night before and we eat leftovers all week LOL!! Let me know if there is ever anything I can do to make life a little easier for you : )
About the whole dinner thing.... join the club!
Do you want me to bring you dinner tomorrow night???????
Post a Comment