If any of my blogger friends have any extra prayers hanging around I would be eternally grateful if you would consider using one for me.
I mentioned earlier that I had some job interviews this week and one got moved to Monday. The one I had one Tuesday was okay, but not really what I have been looking for. Now I know that beggars can't and shouldn't be choosers, but I have a feeling about this interview on Monday.
I have been crossing my fingers and toes and saying a lot of prayers hoping that this job will be it.
So again, if you remember and feel like you could spare a couple of prayers for me, I would love you for life.
Being without a job for this long has really made me realize my blessings and has helped me to understand The Lord's Tender Mercies.
Thanks to you all. Your support thus far is truly appreciated and noticed!!







4 Things to Say:
You can count on us! Love you like crazy!!
Good luck with your interview! I'll keep my fingers crossed and say my prayers for you!
Consider it done!
prayer for jennny - check!! we'll cross our fingers and toes as well .. couldn't hurt right?!
Post a Comment