Monday, December 28, 2009

Random Act of Kidness

Dear Kind Person in Front of us in the Drive through at Filibertos,

Thank you for purchasing our dinner late Saturday Night. It was an extremely kind gesture from you as a complete stranger and really made Jeff and I feel the Holiday Spirit.

Sincerely,

The Johnson's

P.S. Now I get the pleasure of figuring out how to pay it forward for someone else.

Merry Christmas!!

5 Things to Say:

Kami Milliron said...

Wanna come do my laundry for me ; ) That was really cool for that person to do that. Filli B's can be pretty pricey too. Gotta love the random acts of kindness . . like doing someones laundry !

Tyler and Kendyl said...

How cool is that!!! You are one deserving lady I might add..

Bev said...

See, there are kind folks out there...nice to know they still exist! Can't think of anyone better to get a random act of kindness than the two of you!

The Boothes said...

How awesome is that? And what a great simple way to spread the holiday cheer. Thanks for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

I love it when those things happen and especially when I am in a position to do it for someone else. Thanks for the story! ;)