I had my procedure done yesterday and everything went really well.
I am SO thankful for my doctor.
He was amazing and comforting and answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease.
I was also grateful that when they went "in" they were able to find some things and fix them.
Most of you might think, why would she be glad they found something?
My entire life I have always felt like I have had these medical problems that no doctor has ever been able to "fix". With Endometriosis being one of the hardest things to diagnose,
I was terrified that they would go in and say, sorry, there was nothing there. And I would have endured all of the for nothing. So yes, I am glad they found some things.
I am thankful I listed to the counsel of my doctor's, friends, parents and husband and went ahead with this procedure. If I hadn't lost my job, or if I would have found a new one sooner, I might have never had this done.
My doctor told me they fixed a lot of things that should help increase my chances of being able to become a mommy. And for that, this pain is SO worth it.






8 Things to Say:
HOORAY, I am so happy to hear you are done and safe and that they were able to fix a few things. I know what you mean though. It sounds weird, but I was happy when I had answers about what happened to our daughter. I would of hated to have it left with " We have no idea what happened " because then I would always wonder what happened. At least we have answers and with answers comes some closure.
WOO HOO!!! I'm sure the hubs is excited at the better chances of pregnancy, he wont be able to get you off him LOL!!!
- sorry, couldnt help it
I'm glad you're doing well and that there's a light at the end of the tunnel
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
I'm soooo glad everything went well. I hope you are able to start Motherhood very soon:)
Oh Jenny - I'm so glad everything went so well. I COMPLETELY understand the relief you are feeling. I have had 2 laproscopic surgeries (and eventually 2 pregnancies) for my endo/cysts and after the first one I was so grateful that I really was a mess inside - it made the pain and difficulty getting pregnant make sense. It was a bit easier for me to decide to get the surgery because I knew for sure that I had cysts that had to be taken care of. Leading up to my first surgery I kept thinking 'please don't burst cysts!' because I didn't want the surgery to get canceled or for it to just be 'maybe we'll find something/maybe we won't.' But then when they found the endo - it was like a 'ahhhh' moment.
If it makes you feel better, know that I've walked the difficult and heartbreaking road that you're now on and years later I have 3 beautiful, miraculous children. It will work out for you! I could say SO much more but I'll leave it at that! Call or email me anytime if you'd like someone to talk to :)
Glad you're on the mend....see loosing that job was meant to be!
Yay! What a relief! Weird that it's a relief to find a problem, but now it can be fixed! I am praying for your opportunity to become a mommy!!
Jen, I totally feel your pain sista! I've been sick my whole life too. Right now I'm fighting 15 months of the same illness with no answers. Well, they have found things but no diagnoses or fixes for all the things. I'm so glad you have finally found at least a few answers and can hopefully live with less pain. YAY!
Post a Comment