Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yellow Socks

Ode to my Yellow Socks
A couple months back, I bought some fun socks from Costco because I was tired of always wearing boring old white ones. I have striped ones and plain ones and checked ones. However, recently I have started to notice something about my yellow socks.
Every time I wear them, I end up having a good day!
Just knowing that I am wearing yellow socks seems to perk me up and make me have a good day.

I have been feeling a little under the weather because of a nice little cold that happened upon me this week, so I think I am going to wear these babies tomorrow to try and redeem my week!

I love the little things like this in life that can make my day!!
Thank you Yellow Socks! You rock my world!!

5 Things to Say:

Jen said...

Hilarious! You totally have a good luck charm:)
Hope your day is turning out better & you cold goes away.

Stu and Angie Milne said...

ah yellow makes me happy too! hope you feel better jen!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good thing you are so observant! My lucky socks are great and white stripped. So, I am totally with you sister. ;)

Bev said...

I want yellow socks too! How do you think they'd look with black capri's and sandals? Yooooooweeeeeee! Maybe they'd send me home.....ya think?

Sugar Jane said...

LoL You're too cute Jenny. James received yellow socks from the hospital when he had to get a washer removed from his stomach. He calls them his duck feet.