Oh man that stinks! Especially when glasses can be so expensive!
Oh, I'd be furious!
Chowder's just preparing you for having kids.....he just wanted to wear your glasses cuz you look so cute in them....
Seriously, the pooch and I are not on good terms right now. He always likes to chew on MY things.
You always hurt the ones you love...even the dog knows that.
that is horrible... i think it's time for the yellow socks!!
Post a Comment
6 Things to Say:
Oh man that stinks! Especially when glasses can be so expensive!
Oh, I'd be furious!
Chowder's just preparing you for having kids.....he just wanted to wear your glasses cuz you look so cute in them....
Seriously, the pooch and I are not on good terms right now. He always likes to chew on MY things.
You always hurt the ones you love...even the dog knows that.
that is horrible... i think it's time for the yellow socks!!
Post a Comment