We have had quite the last couple of weeks, so here is a little log of what we've been up to. I got some new stylish glasses because the old ones were just not cutting the mustard. Thank you Costco for being the cheapest place around for frames!! I have never been a glasses gal until now! I REALLY like my new frames!!
Aren't these fun? I used to be a strictly contact lens gal, but I am seriously lovin these!! Plus I feel smarter!! And don't we all need that?!
I have started being a little more adventurous in my cooking. Tonight we had Cheeseburger Soup!! It was great and Jeff was a happy man!! I've discovered the more things I try to cook, the more I like cooking!

This is my woolly mammoth that has been hanging around the house trying so desperately to keep cool. However, last week we took him and got him clipped, so now he is a skinny little fire bug again!!
I love it when they leave his ears pooffy like this, he looks so funny and silly and cute!! He is such a good dog!
I had the pleasure of making this Super fun and girly picture board for a friend of mine! Her little one is so stinking cute and I had a blast making this for her!!
We had Jeff's sister Jen and all her kids here for a week and then Jel and her twins came in town also so we were with family a lot!! They have all since gone home and we miss them a lot!!
Oh yes, and Jeff's brother Andy and his wife Lisa welcomed a little baby girl into the world on July 29th at 7:23 am. Baby Ellie is SO adorable and I love being an Aunt again!! Congrats to the proud parents!!
Stay Tuned, Confession Monday is coming back!! I Promise!






4 Things to Say:
My, you have been busy! I love the glasses. My thought on glasses are....they're jewelry for your face!
Cute pic board....and the cheeseburger soup looks great!! I have a good recipe for that too! Keep it up.....Hey....let's go see Julie and Julia....we can just like them! hee hee
Costco is the best! We had to buy glasses for stu last week and I shopped around a little to make sure we got the best deal (those suckers can be EXPENSIVE!)and I couldn't believe how cheap costco was! and those are so CUTE! can't wait to see you in them :) ooh so excited for confession Monday!
We would love it if you would come visit us! Just think- you can get out of the heat! Ryan would love it too- he needs some boy time.
I'm sure you just look dead Sexy in your new glasses:)
Post a Comment