Monday, August 24, 2009

Confession Monday

YES, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.....
This is probably going to be the hardest confession I will EVER make. Because it's a little personal, but that is what this experience is all about, right?

I
Jennifer K Johnson
at this very moment, weigh more that I have ever weighed in my entire life.
Granted, there are a few "medical" and "Food love" factors contributing to this problem. However, I confess that I have "let myself go"
I stopped caring about my body and it is time that I do something about it!

Today, I am starting a new plan.
I am going to start exercising again and watching what I eat!
I have done this before so I know it can work.
I have been able to loose the weight and fit in my "skinny" jeans.

With all of you friends that read my blog as my witnesses,
I WILL GET MY BODY BACK IN CONTROL!

Stay tuned for my diet diary and cry with me as I cut back on my favorite foods,
ICE CREAM,OREO'S and BARQ'S ROOTBEER!!
I can and will look like this again!! I just know it!

9 Things to Say:

Jodi and Shaun said...

You can do it Jenny!! Just remember that you are beautiful no matter what you weigh! love you! xoxo

Jen said...

You can totally do it!
Get support from work and try your hardest to stay away from the junk you get brought to you there- I know it's sooooo hard, but I totally know you can do it. Keep us all posted so we can help you along the way.
Good luck!!! Loves!

Bev said...

Talk to me!! I know it's hard...but you've done it before and you'll do it again, over and over and over again. Just keep on working and love every minute of it along the way. When it cools off I'll walk with you in the evenings. Deal?

Kami Milliron said...

I think you still look like that, but I will support you and cheer you one hundred percent ! I am going to need the motivation once this baby is here. I HAVE to get MY body back !

Lisa Marie said...

Good for you! You can do it! I'll never look like I did when I got married ever again. I was working out for a few hours a day, 6 days a week. Ya, that's not reasonable anymore. BUT I try and go jogging a few times a week and that keeps me looking pretty good.

Angie Milne said...

you go jenny! i know when you feel a certain way about yourself it's hard to believe others, but really i think you are SO beautiful, inside and out. but i know that it's what makes YOU feel good, so just do whatever you can to make your goal! you can do it! if you need some low calorie meals, i got em!

Unknown said...

Good for you. I'm proud of you for picking yourself up and trying again. You can do it! Let me know if you need any help or need some motivation. It always motivates me to help someone else!

Ross said...

I am proud of you babe!!! Stick with it, I am dieting too it stinks, but that is the beast. Boy I love that quote at the top. It is so true

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it! I am going through the same thing. I have vowed to be hot again and feel good in my clothes. So we can do it! ;)