So this past weekend Jeff went hunting these
and unfortunately did not catch anything. I feel bad because he was so excited to go. Not that I wanted the dead thing in my kitchen, but I was really wishing he would get something.
So usually when Jeff is gone I get to catch up on all of the movies that I know Jeff wouldn't like, so I decided that I was emotionally ready to watch this on Saturday night.
I have never cried so hard in a movie before. I was sitting on my couch, holding on to Chowder and sobbing as he was licking my face. Just as the movie was about to end, Jeff walks thought the door. He sees me sobbing and clutching Chowder and I am probably sure was ready to walk right back out the door, but thankfully for me, he stayed. He came home early and surprised me. Boy was he surprised!! So if you decide to watch this movie and you are sensitive to animals, be prepared. That is all I am saying. but I loved it. It was really good.
Also, I got to make dinner for my mom on Mother's Day and was so glad to be able to do that for her. She is so deserving of much more than that, but I know she was appreciative! I love my momma so much!!








7 Things to Say:
I wanted to see this movie, but then someone told me there was a scene where she loses a baby. I am not ready to watch a movie like that yet.
I can see you crying your eyes out and then for Jeff to walk in....oh my!! I'm glad he stayed and I bet you were happy he was home early!!
I haven't seen it yet. But right now I am mad at Bailey for pooping indoors (twice), so maybe it is a good time to watch it:)
Yeah I bawl my eyes out with that movie too and I don't even have a dog!
I really liked that movie too. I thought I was going to be balling so hard, but I guess I prepared myself good enough that I was still under control. That's not the case with 7 Pounds though, I had some uncontrolled sobbs in that one. lol.
ah we JUST watched it last night with stu's family! SO sad! I was such a bawl baby and stu's brother even shed some tears.. such a good movie though.
I would venture to say that even if you are not an animal person, you will cry. Ross and I loved that movie, and I balled my eyes out too. Jenny, I am so excited that the doctor is going to help you guys. I know how long you both have been waiting, and honestly there couldn't be two people more ready to be amazing parents. We love you guys.
Post a Comment