Monday, May 4, 2009

Blessings...

 
I just want to say that I am LOVING these 2 guys right now. They make my life so awesome. I hate being one of those people that always posts about their dog, but oh well. Mock me if you must.

Good News:

I also had some good news a couple of weeks ago. As some of you may know, we have been trying to get pregnant for a while now and have been a bit unsuccessful. However, I went and saw the doctor and they are starting me on some progesterone and fertility stuff to move this process along! Apparently there is this thing called ovulation that my body was not aware of, who would have thought!! I am so excited. I am trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I am excited for what the next couple of months might bring!! 

9 Things to Say:

Sugar Jane said...

Jenny, you are too cute! I hope some extra progesterone in your system works. I totally could see you with the cutest little Jenny or Jeff running around.

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you, & I have a feeling this will totally work for you. Watch out cause the progesterone may make you very tired all the time (i know it did for me).
Good Luck!
Loves:)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

good luck and stay positive! It will happen. I know alot of people on fertility and it takes a few months.

Bev said...

Be prepared......babies he we come!! Good news!! Call me...we need to catch up!

dani said...

Yippee! Let me know how it goes. We need a girls night out soon-I'm dying!!

Brianne said...

Yay, I am so happy for you! Your dog is super cute and I'm glad Jeff treats you well.

Kami Milliron said...

JENNY ! I am so excited for you : ) I hope and pray that the meds work quickly for you and that you are blessed with a BEAUTIFUL little baby !

The Sorensens. said...

annnnny day now!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

SAWEET! Good luck you two, now get busy hahahaha