I just need a place to post some thoughts and feelings I have been having. Our family is going through some rough stuff and I just need to vocalize how truly grateful I am for family and for my testimony of the Gospel. It has helped me so much in the last couple of days. I have felt so close to the spirit and I know it is because of faith and prayers that I have felt such comfort. I am also grateful for my sweet husband. He is truly an amazing man and I am so grateful to have him and his family in my life!
10 Things to Say:
Jenny, I'm sorry that you are having some rough times. I know what that feels like, and I also know what a blessing my family is to me. I am so glad that you feel the love that family brings into your life. HUGS. And let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
You know my thoughts and prayers have been with you both. Just remember, from these struggles comes growth....just think of the life lessons you're learning. Hug your sweet hubby and continue to count your blessings. You are choice!
I'm so sorry things are rough right now. I hope it's nothing too harmful.
I love listening, so if you want someone to talk to....
scottandjenray@gmail.com
Loves :)
I hope everything is OK! Just keep pushin' on.
I know you don't know me but my Husband (Cody) works with your Husband. I am so sorry for what you guys are going through right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys and if any of you need anything you can always ask us.
My email address is s.graham@cox.net or I have a blog/codyandsuzanne.blogspot.com. I mean it, if you need ANYTHING, just ask.
Jenny..I am here if you need to talk. Keep your faith!
Family really is great and you have some awesome members in your family to look to for advice and support. Sorry you are feeling down and out but I sure do love you.
we miss you jenny! i hope everything gets better soon. thank goodness for family!
Husbands are the best, and Jenny I can tell that you have a good one. I miss you my friend. Listen we bought a house so anytime you guys want to take a jaunt up to UT, we have some space!!! Love you girl.
Post a Comment