Maybe...the jury is still deliberating on that one....but with happy news....I love that my Doctor works with the boys that play for the Chicago Cubs. It makes for very pleasent days having nice boys to look at all day!!! Thanks Dr. G!!!
It did make it a little entertaining when the Cubs were in town for Spring Training. I was always amazed how young they all were and hardly any of them spoke english. I loved when they would try & flirt & then i would stand up & they would see my giant pregnant belly:). Their facial expressions were priceless.
4 Things to Say:
Hey, who's your doctor and what's his specialty. I myself am having serious health issues.
No wonder you love going to work every day, who can blame you! I had no idea!!!!
It did make it a little entertaining when the Cubs were in town for Spring Training. I was always amazed how young they all were and hardly any of them spoke english. I loved when they would try & flirt & then i would stand up & they would see my giant pregnant belly:). Their facial expressions were priceless.
Maybe I need to change primary care physicians!
Post a Comment