Jenny + Clumsiness = SEVERE BACK PAIN....
That's right, I am admitting that I am retarded. My back was just starting to feel better from my inicident before Christmas and what did I decide to do? I decided to jam my back into the corner of the counter and wrench my back into a position I never thought was humanly possible!! So this morning and every morning from now on I am asking Heavenly Father to help me to not be clumsy because I am beginning to harm myself and it is really starting to hurt! I wish I could be more graceful!!
On a happier note... I had a great weekend, Saturday I got to play mommy for the day with little N. it was a BLAST! I never knew being a mommy was so great! Thanks to my sister for letting me and little N have a play date! I made my month!!
Alphabet Month: October Photo A Day Challenge 2026
17 hours ago






4 Things to Say:
I am sorry about your back!!! That is terrible. Sorry that we didn't get to come by we had to go back earlier than we thought. We are coming back soon cuz Rachel is having a baby and we will for sure come by.
Maybe you'd better sit in the recliner with you feet up and stay off the streets and away from counters! Poor thing. I'm sure Jeff is feeling real sorry for you, right???? hee hee Get better, girl!
You crack me up! I too am super clumsy, so I feel for you : )
And playing Mommy for a day rocks!
How fun. Is he getting blessed on the 29th? Do you know?
Post a Comment