Yeah!! I have pictures!! Amazing...this is mostly for Aubry because she said I was lame...j/k
So we had a really good weekend, lots of fun, friends and food.
So Friday, my amazing sister-in-law did my hair for me!!! We went a little darker and I LOVE IT!! She always envisions what I do. It's so fun! I got to play with her twins while I was there too and I love them tonz. They have so much personality!!
Here is a side shot of the new do! Ah!!!!! I feel like a woman again and my hair and I no longer have fights in the morning.
Friday night we went to dinner at the Turley's!! They are the most awesome people on earth and we always have so much fun together! They taught us how to play a new card game called Hand & Foot! The picture above is me being a sore loser because the boys beat us ever stinking time. Doesn't Jeff look so gloatful??!! We stayed up late and laughed and had the BEST ribs and twice baked potatoes!! Yummy!! Thanks Turley's!

So Saturday morning I woke up and got some stuff done, was getting ready to go to my sister's house to work on her baby shower invites... was in my office at the computer....decided I wanted to not pay attention and hit the shelf out printer sits on. I took the corner of the shelf and about passed out. I got woozy and sick to my stomach and have a pretty little bump on my forehead. Awesome! Made my day. I have a constant headache now. Sweet!!

So as I tried to recover, I drove to my sister's house to make some cute invites for baby Nixon!!! Her printer was possessed and it took a lot longer than it should have, but we got them finished for the most part. I will be assembling tonight and mailing out tomorrow. Pretty cute huh?

Next, Jeff finished painting my room for me on Wednesday and I put my bedspread on and it turned out so great! I feel like I live in a new house! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Merry Christmas. Now I have to paint my bathroom, which will be a bit more challenging because of stripes, but I will keep you posted. The board on my bed is my transformed cupboard door that I have to hang above my bed!!! Yeah!!!
Then Saturday night we went to dinner with some friends and came back to our house and played our new found card game until 2am. Boy were we tired for church.
No post would be the same without Chowder!! I love my little dog. He is so fun!! So that's it!! Happy Weekend! I am so glad Monday is almost over, work today was a doozy. I would like to never repeat today again. Bring on Tuesday!!







4 Things to Say:
HA!! I love the picture of you and jeff the most.. that shows your personalities to a T! :)
I love your hair, darker is so much better ! I used to be blonde and went dark my Senior year in High School. I don't think I will ever go back.
Hooray for Brunette's !
Love the bedroom colors and the bedspread is gorgeous!
loved your post! Love your bedroom too, good job, and your hair....you are the cutest! You guys had a big weekend, but sounds like you have fun!
Post a Comment