Saturday, January 17, 2009

I need.......AGH!!!!!!

 
Please don't be appalled about what you are about to read....I am having a pity party for everyone to read. But at least I can admit that, right?
Lately I have not been feeling like my self. I have ZERO motivation, ZERO desire and no thrill for life. Thank makes living each day hard. I am not saying this out loud to get people to feel sorry for me, I just needed to get it out of my system so that hopefully I can get rid of these stupid feelings! I feel sorry for myself a LOT and I know better. I feel alone and I have an amazing husband who would do ANYTHING to make sure I was happy.  I feel like sleeping ALL day would be a good activity for me. I AM SELFISH for feeling this way and I need a boost to jump start me into Happy Town! 

Ah...I feel a little better. But I need something to help me out of this little funk I am in.

4 Things to Say:

Jen said...

That's crazy cause just yesterday i was just realizing that i am out of the depression state. I felt like i was in it for a long time & all of the sudden it's gone.
Honestly i think it's because i am now pregnant.

I got to a certain point in my life where i didn't feel like anything was new & exciting anymore. That's really bad to say, but that's how i felt.

I'm not saying that getting pregnant is the answer, but just having something new to look forward to has really helped.

Is there something that you can focus on that will help w/ some much needed change?
Something that's easy that i love to do is rearrange the rooms in my home. It make things seems all new again.

I'm sorry you are feeling crummy! I love you & i hope you find something to help you feel better.

Kami Milliron said...

Go do a Temple Session and sit in the Celestial Room and tell your Father in Heaven about how you feel. Maybe he will give you the answer you need and are searching for. And then call me and we can go to lunch. I will take you somewhere super delicious and then I will have a hot Waiter come sing Happy Birthday to you - even though it's not your Birthday !

Don't tell your Husband ; )

Cara said...

Other than your blog do you journal at all? Maybe it will help to write your feelings down on paper...that was my new year's resolution last year and it seemed to help so much. All the above are great suggestions too...just know you are one loved girl. If you don't think so just look over to the right side of your blog where all your friends are listed. :)

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

Jenny,
Hi, wow your friends all have great advice. You are a talented and beautiful person, don't forget it. I bet Amanda would love for you to go visit her. Love, Aunt Paula
p.s. add my blog to family if you want to.