I know that it is only because of faith and prayers and the love of my Father in Heaven that I was able to get this opportunity. Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts!! I couldn't have done this without you!
I start on Monday!!
Oh and on a sort of sour note...I broke my pinky toe on Monday and thought i was about to freakin die. I ran into my couch and bent my pinky toe completely backwards, neat huh? It's all sorts of purple and weird looking...I took a picture of it, but decided against posting it because it is really yucky! So I am hobbling around like a tardo. That's what I get for trying to play nice with my couch.






6 Things to Say:
Yea!! That was quick. What a good friend Jen Ray is! I think that sounds like fun, working at a Dr's office. (I'm guessing that's what it is.) Congrats.
YEAH!
& yes i am at work right now- & yes the computer's are down- so i am blogging.
But don't get too excited cause it doesn't happen too often.
So glad you were able to get this job- timing was great!
Hi Jenny,
It sounds like you need to change your template to minima first then add our background.
Email us at design@thecutestblogontheblock.com after you do that and we will look at it for you!:)
Thanks,
Becky-The Cutest Blog on the Block
Jenny, I am so happy you found a new job. I am going to have to call you and see what is up. Loves.
That's awesome you found a new job! I hate broken toes - they hurt so bad!
jenny, omigosh! steve just did the same thing to his pinkie toe about a week ago on our dresser and he's still complaining about it. he would take his shoes off the minute he got home because it was so swollen and bruised. i think he broke it, too. anyway, congrats on the new job, i hope it all goes well!! erica
Post a Comment