Saturday, June 14, 2008

East Coast 2008

Because we took a lot of pics, I am going to highlight my favs, and you can see the rest in the slide show below.

This is Jeff with our sweet rental car. The GMC Acadia. I WANT ONE OF THESE SO BAD NOW! It was a PIMP ride.


Jeff and I went with his sister and 3 nieces to the Museum of Natural History in New York City. BORING! This was SO not like the movie Night at the Museum. A total let down. I wish we could have gone to the Met instead!

This was on the balcony of our hotel room in Newport, RI. Jeff and I are planning to have our summer home there when we are FILTHY rich! We stayed on Goat Island at the Hyatt. it was AMAZING.

This was our view from our hotel room balcony. Gorgeous, huh? This is called Narragansett Bay.

As most of you know, I LOVE zebra print and these were seats at a restaurant we ate at. Sweet huh?


This was our last day in Newport, rainy and a fine 63 degrees. It was extremely difficult to leave.

This was at a beach we found in Middletown, RI.  A hop away from Newport. The water was freezing, but it sure was beautiful!

This was the "Cliff Walk" which is behind all of the mansions in Newport. It was a really long walk, but the sites were breath taking.

This was in front of a building on the campus of Yale! Yale honestly has the coolest buildings to go to school in. I wish I could be a student there! But I am definitely NOT that smart. The campus is gorgeous and you can see more of the amazing buildings in the slide show!


I am point to my building! If you can read it, it says Johnson! Pretty cool I must say! P.S. CT started to get really muggy this day so my hair was NOT looking so great!
This was at some kind of "look out point" in Hamden, CT where Jen, Jeff's sister, lives. The view was pretty cool. Of course we decided to take a picture with the parking lot in the background. We are SO smart!

This HAS to be my favorite picture. This is our niece Emily. She is the sweetest, cutest thing ever! We had LOTS of fun with her. And this shows what a great Dad Jeff is going to be someday. Although he will never admit that.

And this is my next favorite. The other little girl is our niece Becca and boy does she love her Uncle Jeffy. They were inseparable! This is in their backyard.

I didn't take ANY pictures in Boston because I didn't see anything worth it. It was SO crowded and hot that all I wanted to do was go home. I was really disappointed in Boston. Nothing like I thought it would be.

6 Things to Say:

Jen said...

Awesome Trip!
I love all the buildings & how green everything was.

p.s. You look really good too!

McCabe Family said...

Very Cool. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the view from the hotel. Jealous!!!

Brianne said...

I love his niece Emily too...and the cliff walk...and Yale! I wish I could've been there. Plus I'm way delighted with your new template and the fact that you're into Twilight. I am way excited for the last book to come out. You're cute!

Lisa Marie said...

What an awesome trip! Those Yale buildings are awesome. And I am super jealous about the temp. Your elk is a moose, sorry.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! It's good to see that you had such a blast.

Unknown said...

Jen's kids are so big!! Looks like you had way too much fun!!