Next I got to talk on the phone with my amazing friend Michala! She lives in the great state of Utah and I rarely get to talk to her as much, it was a great conversation as usual about married life and growing older and fun things! I love Michala! She is an amazing woman and friend! LOVE YOU LADY!!
Next I got my pork roast in the crock pot and cooking for dinner...smelled so yummy all day
Got in the shower and was able to take a nice long relaxing one! I love when I can take my time and not feel rushed!
Went to California Pizza Kitchen with my cute hubby!
. I totally cheated on my diet for this but it was SO worth it. I had the BBQ Chicken Pizza! If you haven't tried it, please do! SO DELICIOUS!
. I totally cheated on my diet for this but it was SO worth it. I had the BBQ Chicken Pizza! If you haven't tried it, please do! SO DELICIOUS!After a yummy lunch I got to finally get a massage!
I have been meaning to go and use my pre-paid massages for months now and I finally got one! It was an hour and a half of pure relaxation! I highly recommend it.
I have been meaning to go and use my pre-paid massages for months now and I finally got one! It was an hour and a half of pure relaxation! I highly recommend it.The I got home and decided that I should do a little house work so I dived into my HUMONGOUS pile of laundry and got it all done!
After I finished the laundry, Jeff and I ate our yummy pork roast, mmm. Watched a little American Idol and headed off to bed! I felt so grateful for an amazing day! Nothing special, but it was so nice to not have to be anywhere or do anything specific!!







6 Things to Say:
I'm happy you figured out how to use these cute layouts, it looks great !
I LOVE having a day when I can just relax and do what I want to do. When you're a Mom, you don't get too many of those : )
I'm so jealous right now, but I am happy that you were able to relax! I totally want a massage! :)
I love days like that! It's just nice to have days that you can Really do whatever you want.
HEAVENLY DAY!!
Loved reading the updates...glad that you found those ADORABLE shoes to brighten your day!!!
Okay, this template is so you. I ran into Michelle the other day and it was so nice because I never get to see her.
So I am so completely jealous of your day off! It sounds to die for and I am so proud of you for doing laundry.
Jenny, it seems like you have a lot of free time...maybe you should have a baby. I heard they're wonderful at filling up free time, and then heck, I could be an auntie:)
k - fully jealous of your cute blog! i am loving the lepoard! grrr!! nothing like a day to yourself. seems like we should have more of those but life has it's way of piling up "stuff" for us to do. by the way- i have seen the giraffe shoes at target and i can't find them in my size or they'd be mine! you've always had superb taste!!
Post a Comment